Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Soccer Fun!

I couldn't wait to post these pictures! Just seeing these guys play soccer with my boys made my heart melt!
Gomo and his family have been part of the Montag family for a long time. They had come for a visit from Montana this past weekend. It was so good to see them all! Chrispin, Myshada and Shea have grown up! Time has gone by and this weekend made me feel old!

I was so impressed that Chrispin and Shea were taking the time to show my boys how to kick the soccer ball. I was even more impressed that Thad was playing with them! He didn't talk to them but he was sure having a good time.




When Chrispin and Shea got tired, Gomo took over. He played professional soccer when he was younger and it was so cool to watch him teach my son how to pratice so that he'll be right ready when soccer starts in the fall.
Norma was feeling very left out so she had to get in there too.
Myshada was good to kick the volley ball around with Norma too. It was softer than the soccer ball for Norma.
I love this family so much and really enjoyed the time I got to spend talking with Ranoda and the rest of them. I am so planning on visiting them next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Do Love this family! I will forever be grateful for the time that they spent making momories with my Grandkids. Thanks again for a beautiful evening!