Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween from Our house to Yours!

One year ago we were driving to Wendover to start a new life out here.  Tonight, we spent the night at the school because not living in a neighborhood is hard on Halloween.

We have 2 ninja's, a mermaid and Dorothy.


My beautiful mermaid with red hair.


Because they didn't make me pay to walk the school with the kids, we were able to get cotton candy.  What a treat!



Here is my Dorothy with her Toto.  He did not want to let her hold him.  I made him sit there and be good.  She really wanted to take him with her to go trick-or-treating.


Norma wanted a "jumping out of the water" picture.


Check out these ninja's!


I just can't get enough of this girl!

3 comments:

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Can't believe it has been a year since you moved to Wendover. Your family has really "bloomed" there. Cute costumes and even cuter kids.

Kathryn said...

I love the pictures of the children in their costumes & poses! I love, love, love all of you!

Becky Gockley said...

Wow a year!!! I can't believe it! I love their costumes! They are so cute! Your blog looks so cute!