Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving with Family

 Got to love family!!!!

I was so happy to have everyone come for Thanksgiving this year.  It was going to just be a few of us and then turned into all most all of us.  Uncle Rick let us all come to the bank so that there would be room for all of us and the food too.  I really wanted pictures of everyone but I wanted to talk to everyone too so I handed the camera over to Thad and James and told them to go wild.  They did. :0)

Celest and John
 Thad and his turkey leg.
 Nana and Papa
 Aunt Natalie
 Uncle Terry
 Aunt Sandra
 Shanny with James over her shoulder.
 James!

 Norma Sue

 Terry and Nana
 Tucker and Devin
 Jeremiah did not want his picture taken and they chased him all over the bank.  He finally gave up and let them take a few.
 Nana, James, Thad and Jeremiah
 Katy
 Harmonie and Aunt Kelly
 Kathryn!
 Karras
 Keegan taking a picture of them taking a picture of him. ;0)
 Uncle Rick.  He's the best! :0)

Papa
 Nate getting bunny ears.
 Sandra kids with James rubbing shoulders.  He would go from person to persona and rubbed everyones shoulders.  He was really pretty good.
I can not even express how much I loved having everyone together.  I love family and I love that we can all get together.  A huge shout out to Uncle Rick for letting us use the bank.

No comments: