Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"It's my birthday day!"

My baby is now 3! I can't believe it! She had such a wonderful day! I got this pop-up castle from my Disney Rewards. Didn't pay a dime for it and it has been such a great gift. You touch one of the princess on the tablecloth and the castle lights up and the princess talks to you. So much fun!
She did so good waiting til Daddy got home to open presents. We had a pretty busy day, lunch group at noon, walking to get Tucker friends over to play with the castle, getting Eric from school and then Nana and Papa and Winni came just as Daddy was pulling up.

Presents and presents and more presents! Belle the Barbie, Mrs Potato Head, play food and a hula hoop are just some of the fun things she got.

Dora the Mermaid was a big hit! Thanks Nana, Papa and Winni!

Papa wasn't so sure about the party hats. They were a blast with the kids all day though. It helped to have them to play with so the presents could wait.

It has been such a great day. I have to talk about the day she was born. Nate won't talk with me so the readers will just have to deal with it or quit reading. She is my Saturdays Warrior and I will never forget it was raining when she was born. I remember looking up at the window and watching the rain come down. She was my first baby I got to hold right after the birth. Some thing I wish I could have done with my boys.
Such a beautiful baby girl that I will not be able to call my baby much longer. She is a big girl now and such a girl! I love her with all of my heart and can't wait for another wonderful year of watching her grow!

4 comments:

strickland party of six said...

Oooo! happy birthday, Norma. she looks like fun. they grow up so fast. i know because min all have and that means i am getting older too. i can see it in my hands. it was good to see your ma and pa in the pic since we never see them anymore. give ma a hug and kiss from mua.

Peter and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Norma Sue! Hope you had a fun day!

Kathryn said...

What a fun day! I didn't recognize the outfit until the last picture. It still fits!

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. I love each of you!

Brian and Tonya said...

What a wonderful birthday party.