Thursday, August 20, 2009

2nd Grade


Tucker on his first day of 2nd grade! I can't believe how old he is. Tucker has been such a joy in my life and I know he will do wonderful in school. He's teacher this year is Miss Layne and he remembered her from last year when he would see the other teachers. I found it a comfort when she said that Miss Cochrane (Tucker's 1st grade teacher) had talked to her about having Tucker in her class. Hopefully she will be able to keep Tucker at the level he is at in school, not the level the rest of the 2nd graders are at.

Good luck in 2nd grade Tucker. I know you don't need it!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Wow, I can't believe you already have kids in school. That's just amazing. He'll do great!!!

strickland party of six said...

time flys.

Jordyn Parry said...

How fun! Congrats Tucker! And the grass in your yard looks amazing!