Friday, September 18, 2009

Funny

So I just had to post this. Yesterday was picture day at the school and we took Norma down to have hers taken too. She was ready to walk right in the door but I told her she needed to wait til they called her name. This is how it went,

Me. "They will call Norma when they are ready for you to come back honey."
Norma. (Screaming) "My name is not Norma! It is Norma Sue!"
Me. (Trying to keep a straight face.) " I know that honey, but I just put Norma on the paper.'
Norma. (Still screaming) "But my name is Norma Sue, not just Norma!"

She ended up being very happy for pictures and hamming it up for the picture. She had everyone else smiling at her too! Silly girl!

3 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

What a doll. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Bonnie said...

How cute! She is such a cutie:)

strickland party of six said...

Girls they are so prissy i wonder where they get it. ha she is a cutie pie.