Monday, October 5, 2009

Update.

I have been such a slacker in posting lately. I haven't had any pictures to post so I've put it off. Well, I won't put it off. Sorry about not having pictures.

This week has been busy. Thursday was one of Tuckers last soccer games. Glade and Diane were able to come help me with the kids now that Nate is working nights. It was so cold! But Tucker did well as always and Thadd and Norma loved playing with Grandpa and running around with him to stay warm. Glade and Diane leave in a week for the MTC and then on to Mongolia. We are really going to miss them and I am so glad the kids got to spend just a little more time with them.

Friday morning as I was bending down to pick up some garbage off the floor and through out my back. I couldn't move for most of the day. I was stuck in the recline position on the couch for most of the day. I worst was Nate was a work the whole day and couldn't some home to help me. I was suppose to be packing so we could go camping for the weekend. I was so glad that Norma is self-sufficient or it might have been a long day. There was a birthday party at my parents house that night and Diane and her girls had invited Heather and I to a girls night that night also. So much to do and I couldn't move! My brother ended up coming and picking me and the kids up and taking us to my parents and then the girls came and picked me up for games later too. By then I was able to walk but still today, I have a hard time sitting up or getting down.

Saturday we went up Spanish Fork canyon to go camping. It was such a nice day! It wasn't too cold. We camped in the Diamond Fork camp ground. It is an open range and Wall-E loved it! His little-man syndrome was inflated when he stampeded 5 cows through our camp site. The kids loved a trail they found to go on and I got an hour to myself because I couldn't go with them.

Today the kids are out of school and we are just trying to catch up on house stuff I wasn't able to do on Friday. But they have been such good kids. I am such a lucky mom to have the kids I do. They have been wonderful lately and it has been such a pleasure to be a family!

1 comment:

Brian and Tonya said...

Yeah for the update. It sounds like you've had fun except for throwing out your back :(