Thursday, February 23, 2012

Powell Family Cabin Trip

I am a SLACKER.  I have one picture from the cabin.  One!  And it just shows what Katy did.  Oh well.  I have to give myself a break because I have had the cold from ...  well, you know where from.  But I really wanted to remember all the fun things that went on at the cabin.  It might be awhile before we go back.

We went up Friday and the weather was wonderful!  There was a ton more snow than a month ago.  As people started showing up, the kids didn't even come in.  They just got right to sledding and playing in the snow.  All the kids had such a blast!  The snow was great and they just love hanging out with all the cousins.

The whole trip was so much fun!  There were card games, sledding, snow fort building, Dora watching, sledding, card games and more Dora watching.  We had 5 little girls up there that the only thing we could get them to do was watch Dora.  I'm so very Dora'd out.  To bad my Katy was one of the worst ones.  I see a Dora birthday theme coming up in a week or so.


We really had such a great time.  I love hanging out with everyone although we did miss Heidi, Justin and Devin.  All the grandkids were up there Sunday.  All 18 of them.  It makes it hard when the adults are out numbered.  But easier when the kids all get along.

We are so lucky to have such a great family and to enjoy spending so much time together.  No one wanted to leave.  I can't wait til we hang out again.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm so glad to hear that it was a great time for everyone!

Amy Conklin said...

You only took ONE picture? That's because I more than made up for it! Thank you so much for such a wonderful time. We love you guys so much and really enjoy being together! We truly can't thank you guys enough! Love ya!