Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Here are my two ninjas and my vampire queen.  Also the grim reaper. :0)

Katy didn't want to wear her costume much.  I had to be quick with the camera to get a picture of her in it.  We got it from Stephine Taylor and I just love it!

It is a phone picture but its one that has all of them in it.  :0)

Halloween was a big day for us.  We had decided that we would let the kids go trick or treating with their friends.  The boys had planned out their routes for weeks.  Nate was going to head back to Wendover that night and I would follow with the kids the next morning for the "Big Move".  We ended up changing the plans just a bit.  We let the kids go trick or treating and then we headed out that night.  I wasn't waiting for the morning to leave.  Nate was willing to wait a few hours for all of us to go together.

We pulled in to the new place, took in our pillows and went to bed.  New Home, here we are.

1 comment:

Becky Gockley said...

What a busy night that must have been for you! The costumes turned out great! I love Kate's dress. It's so cute! We will miss you guys!