Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bear Lake Beach

 We were invited by my SIL Celest to go to Bear Lake for Spring Break.  We jumped at the chance to spend a little time away with family in a condo with a pool and right by the lake.  Awesome.
We did not realize that we would be there during the off season and nothing would be open.  We had to park outside the gate and walk down to the beach.  It was windy but it was so awesome being on the beach.  We plan on going back when it is warm so we can play in the water and play on the beach.

 Loved watching this little girl run in the sand.  She was in heaven.


 We wrote names in the sand. 





 The kids had a blast looking for seashells.  They came home with handfuls of them.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the names with my beautiful grandkids!

Kathryn said...

I'm glad it wasn't too cold to be on the beach. Love the pictures!

Becky Gockley said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun! I love going to Lakes!