Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friday Night Baseball

I got a phone call from my Dad while at an appointment yesterday asking me if we wanted to go to an Owls Baseball game.  For free?  Of course!

"Take me out to the ball game!"  (Side note: Winni does not know this song.  I have failed as a sister.)


 I really wanted to get one with all the kids and the Owl but Katy of course wanted nothing to do with it and Tucker wasn't willing to pose for me.


 Our seats were right on the first base line, right over the dugout for the other team.  Cool!


 At this point I wish I had Photoshop.  I had to put them all up so you could see why.

Nice smile Thad and why are you winking Norma?

A little better.

Finally a good smile from Thad.  Katy... was done smiling.


 Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us and making our weekend so wonderful!


 Katy still was not happy about being there.


 The kids all got free nachos thanks to Papa's boss who sat in front of us.



And Nana and Papa got us all snow cones.  Can you tell what flavors we all had. ;0)




What a great night!  The boys loved watching the game and the score board.  Norma loved having Winni all to her self and Katy just wanted me to hold her and whinned all night.  I enjoyed the family time. :0)

3 comments:

Winnifred said...

Norma didn't want me she wanted Camile! Haha

Amy Conklin said...

Looks like a good night for baseball! My kids would have gotten a red Tigers Blood snow cone!

Kathryn said...

What a great time together! I'm glad you were able to go!!! I'm sure Natalie wished she could have joined you.