Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GRASS!!!

 You know, we have been making our own fun in Wendover, spending a lot of time at the pool, playing a lot of electronics, watching all the Harry Potter movies as Thad finishes the book, be I don't think we realized how much we missed a yard.

Mom pulled out the pool and slip-n-slide for the kids and they spent the whole week out there.  Rain and shine. (I may have forgotten to bring sunscreen. :0/ Oops. )

 I am so proud of my kids though.  The pool has been wonderful for them and learning to hold their breath under water.   The boys would see who could hold it the longest and then Nate had to be included. ;0)

 Got to love this girl!
 The boys would go right after the other and have to roll out of the way.
 Norma was so funny!  I got the best video of this!  She would jump in and swim under water to the other side of the pool.  This little, tiny, not very deep pool.  I tried to tell her it wasn't like the pool in Wendover but she loved jumping in anyways. 
 For the down time, Katy got a ride on Thad's back all night long.  He sure loves his sister.  Now if only he could show the other sister this much love... 

No comments: