Sunday, January 12, 2014

Draco's Finished Home

Draco is all set up now.  We needed to get him something that would get him closer to the heat lamp, he just wasn't getting warm enough down on the other rock.  There is a great pet shop in Tooele that has been so helpful and not to far for Nate to go to when he has to work so he can go and get the crickets when we run out.



We have everything set up in Thad's room and we were able to get the table from storage to put it on.  Love that the rooms are big enough that we can do this and Thad loves having a dragon.



We wouldn't believe it but this little guy has such a personality.  I might be in love with him.  I love that he will eat his dry/wet food out of my hand and he always turns his head right at me when I walk in the room.  The boys love having him crawl all over them but he still won't come to me.  I think I'm okay with that.


Thanks Gerald for giving us something so fun and getting us started on a new hobby.

3 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Looks fun! We have the exact set up for our Tortoise. Riley loves having a pet in his room! I'm excited for your boys!

Kathryn said...

I'm glad you have the taller rock for Draco.

Bonnie said...

You are way cooler than me! Love that it is working out:)