Sunday, January 19, 2014

Family, Crafts and Nails

Because family was here and we can't have a weekend together without crafting, we also did nails.  They had the fake ones on sale at the store and we got a bunch for us girls and I didn't want the other girls to feel left out so we got them some too. 



They didn't last long.  By the end of the night they had both taken them all off.

I did get my crafts done I wanted too.  I've had this stuff for the garland and the letters for a few years and they got done this year. :0)


I miss crafting.  And baking.  And doing laundry and dishes and anything but school work all day long.  Well, that is what I'm heading back too now. :0)

3 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Those are all super cute! Love them! Glad you got to do something other than homework!

Kathryn said...

Your letters and the garland look great!

Bonnie said...

Looks awesome! Those girls are too cute!