Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve



Christmas Eve was very nice this year. We didn't have as many people here as we sometimes do. The kids loved it though. They are too shy for their own good. But they really warmed up to Larry, Angela's boyfriend. As you can see, Norma took quite a liking to him. Was kind of upset when Angela sat between them at dinner.
We had told the kids that we would open presents as soon as Uncle Gerald called from New Jersey. When he hadn't called by the time we had told Thadd he would it was almost to much for him to wait. But call he did and it was so nice to talk to him. All the kids talked to him and Norma even sang her little song for him. We opened the gifts Gerald had sent to us all with him on the phone and we all got shirts but me. I got a very nice hat. I love it! Thank you Gerald!













2 comments:

AGienger said...

I can't believe she warmed up to him as much as she did! It was so cute! I love her so much!

Bonnie said...

Awesome! I am glad you were able to talk to your brother. I hope he is doing well:)