Monday, December 22, 2008

Swearing in as UHP Trooper




Well for the first bit of information to express about our family is Nate was sworn in as a Utah Highway Patrol Trooper on Wednesday the 17th. If I can figure out how to put pictures on, Heather was able to come and help with my kids and took some pictures for me too. Thanks Heather. I got to pin on his badge. I promise I didn't stick him with it. He made me pratice before we went. :) The kids did well and my mom, dad, little sister and my aunt Kathryn came too. It was very nice and the only hard part was I had to drive to Salt Lake behind a trooper. Do you know how funny it is to watch people slow down? Fast?

3 comments:

strickland party of six said...

Nice you got to figure things out. See its easy when you have a sencond to think and your kids are beatting you over the head with things. looks good.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Nate! That is so cool, I love the picture of the two of you.

Lisa said...

hooray! That is so great!! love the blog!