Thursday, May 28, 2009

Awards!



Tucker got his first award. He is so proud of this medal that it is so cute! He got a gold medal for the Pony Express Rider's Award.


On a few other notes, we have found a home for Chaucer. I am so happy about it because I really didn't want to give him up. I enjoyed having the two dogs lay on me on the chair while I've been trying to take it easy. They have helped.

I am excited for school to be out tomorrow and I hope that my children don't drive me crazy all summer.

2 comments:

H. said...

so cute. he is getting so big. I cant believe they are another yr older.

thanks for the awesome things you said about me. I will travel anywhere! So if anyone is interested. Just let me know. I have awesome bennifits. And you know you wouldn't have to pay. your dad helped us out so much its paying it forward.Oh just ckick on this comment and it will take you to my photograhy blog.

Kathryn said...

Congratulations Tucker!