Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cops and Buddies Ride

On Friday, Nate and I had the chance to go on a bike ride with the Cops and Buddies. It was such an awesome day! It was around a 200 mile ride. We went through canyons and up mountains and around reservoirs. Such a beautiful day for a ride! Nate had to sell his bike when we first moved into the house so we borrowed Glades bike. Thank you Glade! It was a chore finding people to help with the kids for the whole day but my dad watched Thadd for the day and my friends Lisel and Dani took turns with Norma and Tucker. I have the best of friends! Thank you again for helping me have a day date with my husband everyone!

It was a wonderful day and ended with Nate and I window shopping for a new bike of our own! Maybe in the next few years! :)

2 comments:

Jordyn Parry said...

That looks like so much fun! and perfect weather!

Peter and Katie said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to go and have fun!