Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random Pictures from the week

Here are a few pictures from during the last week. Nate has borrowed this kiln from my dad and used it to put the lead in the pinewood derby cars. I was wondering what he was thinking setting it up in the kitchen but I wasn't going to say anything because he was doing it.


Next thing I hear is, "Don't come in here!" So what does that make me want to do. I come in to see all the boys standing back from the counter and looking at the floor.
Yep, that's lead on my kitchen floor. I'm just grateful that it didn't splash on any BODY and just the floor. It cleaned up okay and didn't even leave a mark on the floor. That makes for one lucky husband. :0)

I let Norma play her DS yesterday and next thing I know this is where I found her.
I guess she was wanting it darker. If you look closely, you will see that it is a picture of her Daddy that she is drawing on and making funny faces with. She loves that it has a camera on it and she can take pictures with it and draw on them. She took one of me and made it so I was covered in flowers.

And I just wanted to through this picture of these muffins. They are banana oatmeal and my kids LOVE them! Norma has had one with lunch every day. Tucker and Thadd like them for snacks. I like them for breakfast with a little peanut butter on them. Yum!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cool, I would love that recipe for the muffins:) I always need things Clark will eat.

Kathryn said...

I love you pictures with the stories!

Lookin' real good! Make us anxious to taste those muffins.