Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Norma Sue! March 18, 2012

This just happen to be the day that my camera ran out of batteries.  I got these few pictures.  I made Norma this crown to wear to church.  It is always hard to have your special day be on Sunday and have church get in the way of your fun. ;0)
I got these idea's from Pinterst. :0) and Loved how they turned out.  Winni helped me make this cupcake stand and I worked really hard on these cupcakes.  I know what I need to do different next time and I can not wait to use this stand again.
We had a big family dinner that night.  We had a house full. 22 people.  That is 3 less than what we thought would be here.  We fit everyone and I think it went really well.  When we went to do cupcakes, I had a cupcake with a candle in it for every one of the girls that had a birthday in March to blow out and sing too.  There were 6 with March birthdays. :0)

We got Norma a bike for her birthday.  I hoping that she can learn to ride it well this summer so that she can ride to school with Thad next year.  Here are a few pictures I got out of the camera before it turned off again.
Norma can not wait til we pump up her tires and she can just go.  She rode it around the house for a few days but now it is out of the house.  It was so crazy.  But I'm so glad she likes it.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

What a beautiful 6 year old. You always do such fun things for your children and their birthday.