Monday, March 5, 2012

More Presents

Because I wanted to post so many pictures of her opening the gift from Grandpa and Nana, I decided to just do a separate post for the gifts we gave her.  I may have gotten a little carried away with getting things for her but when you find Dora stuff at the $1 section...


Love that she took it right to Thad to read to her.



We couldn't get this Dora doll out of the package fast enough for her.  She was jumping up and down waiting for it and when she finally got her hands on it she couldn't quit hugging it.
That is came with a brush was even better!

We have one special 2 year old on our hands.  She has started talking so much in just the last week.  It is fun that we can understand her too.  She is growing up fast.  She is smart and sweet.  She knows what she wants and how to get it.  She makes our family complete.  Happy Birthday Katy-Bug!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, two already, that is crazy! That is such a fun age and I love how much she loves her dolls.

Kathryn said...

I love these pictures of Katy and how she loves her babies!!! I can't help but think of Mom and how much she loves her babies too!