Friday, August 31, 2012

Sisters

I had kicked the girls out of the house while I cleaned it up for a showing and when I looked out the door, I saw this.

Norma is painting Katy's toes.  And nails. 

Then they came in.  I had to take a picture of the sisters together.

 Yes, yes they do need a bath.
Katy needed her baby in the picture and then Eva thought she needed to be with the girls too.

I think I need to put make-up on more often so my girls will know how to put it on right.  That or I need someone to teach Me how to put make-up on right because I've taught my girls all wrong.  :0)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my! It was more than fingernail polish. What a site! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Becky Gockley said...

That is hilarious! I am so glad you got a picture of them! So cute!