Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wedding Day!

Well, it finally came...
Photo: They are Married! I'm one happy mom.

I never thought I would see this day.  I have been crying every since I found out he was dating her and he texted me and told me that he had found the woman he was going to marry.  I was so happy for him.

Gerald has been in the Air Force for 2 years now and I'm so glad he has.  He found Deborah there. 

We were able to meet her for the first time last Saturday at the bridal shower.  When I saw her I just knew that she was perfect for my brother.  Then I talked with her and was even more sure that she was perfect for Gerald!

They had a heck of a time getting to this point but I hope that it was all worth it.  Being in the temple sealing room with them and watching them be sealed for time and all eternity was the best thing in the world!  Having all of my siblings in the temple, in the sealing room and in the waiting room with my kids was even better!

I wanted to share a few pictures that I took of the kids.  We didn't get school pictures this year and with us moving next week we won't be getting any so I took some with them in their fancy clothes.

Tucker John

 Thaddeus Blaine
 Norma Sue
 And I'm going to have to have your help picking which one to use for this little beauty.

Kathryn Kristine #1
 #2
 Or #3
 She is just to much fun to take pictures of now that she lets me.  I get carried away some times. :0)

Here is one of my two wonderful girls together in their beautiful orange dresses.
 My Aunt Kathryn took this one.  It was so cold at the temple and Katy wanted me to wrap her up in my sweater to keep her warmer.

And I had to share this one of my hunny and I.  :0)


Love this man!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

How fun! So neat and your kids are so awesome! I like #2 but she is adorable in all of them:)

Becky Gockley said...

Wow! Those are ALL so cute! The one of you and Kate is adorable! I am happy for your brother! That is exciting!

Kathryn said...

Thank you for the pictures of the family and of Deborah and Gerald. You're right - it was a wonderful family day!