Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Well, Here it is


We are going to Wendover.  Nate has been transferred from Utah County to the Wendover section.  We will be renting a house for $350 a month.  The plan is that we will be out there while I attend school.  I am going to USU in January and am hoping to be finished with school in 5 years. 

We are excited for this next chapter in our lives.  The kids are excited and not excited, as Thad tells me.  He is not happy about leaving his friends but he is looking forward to catching scorpions. :0)  See.

We got the call last Friday that someone had finally put in an offer on our house.  Our realtor seems to think that things will go quickly.  As soon as 2 weeks.  At that point we will have 10 days to close on the house.  Not 4 hours after that call, Nate got the call that he would be working in Wendover starting Saturday.  This past Saturday.  He was able to work a final day with his old crew and then he was out the door to Wendover.  He will have to stay in the house for his work week.  Which means that I'm on my own from Friday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon.  Yeah, we will see how long it takes for me to follow him.  The plan was to stay until the house sold or til after my brother's wedding at the end of the month.  Now it looks to be a lot sooner.

I am truly sad to be leaving some of the greatest neighbors and friends that I have ever had.  I am not going to miss this house but I am going to miss this neighborhood.  The kids are going to miss their friends and the boys will have to find new friends at the school. 


So begins our adventure.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

How exciting, good luck on your new journey

Amy Conklin said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how fast things are falling into place! It must be the right thing to do! Sorry you'll be separated from your hubby! That's no fun! I love Thad's scorpion comment! Too cute! We will miss not seeing you as often! :(

Brian and Tonya said...

So exciting and bittersweet. Good luck on your new journey.

Becky Gockley said...

Wow I can't believe how fast this has gone! We will miss you and your family so much! I hope you will come visit often. I wish you the best in Wendover and in this new chapter of life!