Monday, January 28, 2013

Perfect Snow

For a snowman.

Since the snow was so perfect to go play in, I kicked the kids out.  Not only did they love it, they begged to go out 3 other times.

It was so much fun to watch them build this snowman.  My kids haven't had much success before and they loved that this snow worked so well. 

They had to build a ramp up the bottom ball to get the second one on there.  It was so big!

Then I handed out things to dress up their snowman.

I didn't want to go out in the snow so I had Tucker take the camera to get closer pictures.  They all took turns with the camera and had a blast taking each others picture.








 Yes, Thad is licking the snowman.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love the pictures and the story they tell. The children have grown! Man I miss you, your children, and hearing Nate tease by talking along with his smile.

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Love these pictures. Kids don't have thermostats and never feel the cold. What an awesome snowman!

Becky Gockley said...

That is a huge snowman! Looks cold but fun!