Saturday, January 26, 2013

She got her Pony!

 Potty Training has been not happening in this house.  I am just kicking myself for not making sure that this was done before I started school because I have no time or patience for it now.

I managed to get a little caught up with school so I took a day and cleaned my house that hasn't been cleaned since I started school and start the potty training process over again.

Day 1.  Success!!!  She only had one accident, when she would realize that she was "watering" she would stop and run to the potty, and we finally achieved the impossible.  #2 in the potty!  She earned the pony, or "koney" as she says it.


She couldn't be happier, I couldn't be happier and we love the sticker chart reward system.  Works like a charm!

4 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Yeah! What a huge milestone! I hope it keeps going well! You can do it Katy!

Anonymous said...

So happy for everyone. She was ready to do it :)

Bonnie said...

LOVE IT!

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Katy is getting so big! You go girl! We're pretty proud of her mom too (school).