Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It was so much fun being with family this last weekend.  Besides Winni's graduation and the hair cuts, the boys were able to go with my Dad  and brother John to the Father's and Son's.  Nate needed to be back to work for Saturday morning so he rode the Fun Bus back to Wendover.  The boys had a blast playing with some old friends from my parents ward from when we lived there and they loved spending time with Papa and John.

Saturday we were taken to see the Croods by Kathryn and we all loved it!  11 of us going to the movie theater and enjoying the movie so much was wonderful.  I also spend most of Saturday playing a new card game with John and Winni.  For 6 hours straight!  I totally made up for it by helping mow my parents law before going to the movie.  It has been over 12 years since I have mowed a lawn.  Nate would never let me, I didn't mow in his pattern.  I made the boys help too and Thad loved it!

I loved spending Friday night as a girl's night while the boys were camping.  Celest, Winni, Mom, Norma and Katy watched Princess movies and painted nails.  I enjoy spending time with my sisters so much!

We just love spending time in Lehi but are always happy to come home.

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you were able to come into Lehi! We miss seeing you guys!

Kathryn said...

Yup! It was a grand weekend together. The boys also enjoyed the batting cages with Dad. Thad's pretty proud that he hit a ball over the fence.