Sunday, June 30, 2013

Radom Pictures

 Thad got hit in the back in baseball.  You can barely see it but he has a perfect baseball bruise in the middle of his back.
 Nate is finally done coaching.  He can now check off his community involvement.



Katy trying out my earbuds. :0)
 Nate and I were able to go to the UHP banquet and the kids got to go to John and Celest's.  They spoiled them and took them to Cherry Hill.  They loved it!  Nate and I loved having our own special breakfast.

Winni and Katy at Cherry Hill

 Katy sleeps just like her daddy.  Sprawled out on the bed, arms and legs flung out.
 Our ant farm is still going strong.  They have made a ton of tunnels and bury their dead.

 I have a late night with Sarah and Karlee to paint toes and nails after our walk one night.  We walk 2 or 4 miles a night and I'm loving it.
 Norma made her bed so well the other day and I had to take a picture of it.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the nails and so happy you have awesome friends to walk with. Wow, that bed is perfect!

Becky Gockley said...

I am sure it will be nice to have baseball over with! It's so time consuming! Love the nails and great job Norma! That bed looks great!

Kathryn said...

So it the bruise healed from Thad's back. Looks like it could be painful! I love the pics of the baseball boys and Coach! What's Katy doing with her hands by her ears? Where were you for your breakfast picture? I love the other pictures too. Thanks for sharing them all!

Kathryn said...

Oh yea, nice job making your bed Norma!