Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of School

 The day the kids have been waiting for all summer is finally here!  The bus doesn't come til 8 and all three of them were up, dressed and ready to go by 7.


I did not allow this to happen.  Her father did.


This is better.  You can't be blinded by her bottom half.


This one stresses me out the most.  Not because he is in 6th grade but next year he will be in High School since the High School is 7th-12th.




The bus finally showed up 20 minutes late.  What a long wait.



Bye, bye my babies.  I am going to go on a lunch date! :0)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great pictures! I love their signs/cards. It's been weird for me lately thinking that Tucker turns (do I dare say) 12 this next birthday. Norma's colors don't surprise me. You have to admit that the socks look great with her shoes! How was Katy with them gone to school?

Becky Gockley said...

They look so ready! LOVE those signs! Did you make them? Love the socks Norma!