Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Tuck


To think that my boy is 12 is just to much so on to the fun.  I love decorating for the kids birthdays and hoping that it makes them feel special.  I saw this on Pinterest, (what else is new) and really wanted to try it.  A balloon avalanche.

I knew I would miss him waking up but Celest was able to get the process of it.  He was worried that he couldn't just tear it all down and he had to go to the bathroom so badly.






He was ordained a deacon today and will pass the sacrament next week.  He is growing into such a wonderful young man.  I'm sad to see my baby go but I am so happy to see the man that he is becoming.


1 comment:

Glade and Diane Powell said...

What a handsome young man! Congratulations Tucker on receiving the priesthood. Hope you had a very happy birthday. We love you.