Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baptism Day



What an important day in our family. Norma has made the choice to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

This is my baptism dress.  I found it when I was unloading totes from the storage shed.  I was shocked to find it.  I loved that it fit her but she said it was too itchy to wear to the church so I let her change back into her jammies to go over.

Tucker and Thad gave the talks on baptism and the Holy Ghost.  They both did just wonderful and I couldn't be prouder of them.



Here are just some pictures from before.





We had just a few family member that could make it and these are the men that were there.  Papa, Nate, President Holloway and John.




It was short and sweet.  Where we get to pick and do baptisms on our own out here, it was really quick.  I don't think anyone complained though.





We had Nana and Papa, John and Celest, Jeremiah and Kristy, Kelly and James, Kathryn, Becky and Addie, and Heidi and Brynn come to be here for Norma.




Nana had made Norma a cake.  She had let Norma pick it out and decide what she wanted.  This is how it looked before leaving.


This is what happened after 2 hours in the car.


Thank you to all who came and supported Norma.  And thank you to all of you who were here in spirit.

No comments: