Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First Hair Cut

After playing at the pool all day, this little one needed a bath and her hair washed.  This is what it looked like.


Yes, her hair has been in this same pony tail for days.  We had to cut out the elastic to be able to wash her hair.  Then it looked like this.


 What A Rat's Nest!  It took 3 different combs, a brush, leaving a ton of conditioner in it and half an hour to get it to look like this.


 I wish I would have taken a picture without the towel.  It was to her bum.  So long!  I had to do it.  I hated to do it and cried once it was done but this is it.


This is only a little bit of it.  I cut off over 6 inches. Still want to cry when I think about it.


But this face is worth it.  She will be much happier about me doing her hair from now on though.



No comments: