Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wicked!

I have no words.  A bit of a back story.  Back in December Heidi got a great deal on tickets to see Wicked.  I knew that Nate would not really want to go and so I told her to count me in for two tickets knowing that if Nate didn't really want to do that I could take Winni.  I made a mistake of telling her about it.  She put a count-down on her phone and told everyone that she was going.  Then I told Nate.  He said that if his whole family was going then he would go.  Winni cried for two days.
Fast forward to a week ago.  Nate was working out his schedule for work and with one of his crew members out having twins he had to cover work the night of the play.  One phone call later and a deaf ear, Winni had a new count-down set.
She has had the soundtrack memorized for years and was worried that she would sing along the whole time.
Dinner before hand was amazing!  We went with everyone to a resturant in Salt Lake with live music. A-mazing!


Then Capital Theater.  We were really high up in the theater but it was so awesome to be there that it didn't even matter!



  I would love to go and see it over and over again.  Winni could not quit being excited.  I think I may be in love with a new play.  But no worries.  Les Mis will always be my favorite.

No comments: