Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Fishing








We got to go fishing with Papa for Father's Day.  Nate worked so he took the boys home with him and the girls and I stayed to spend the day on the water.  


Papa got the first fish. :0)


But then he caught a real fish.  A cat fish.  Norma had never seen one before so she wanted to touch it. 


She just wanted to touch the whiskers but I ended up catching on camera an epic "fish slap" instead. 


The ducks were a lot of fun to watch and get pictures of. 


Katy sure loves her Celest. 


Norma caught... a weed. 


This little family of ducks were so cute.  So many babies and the momma watching over them close.  Katy and Norma liked being able to feed them and liked throwing pretzels out in the water for them. 

I had to take a picture of the sour patch kids that mom said were "married". :0)

Norma really liked the ducks and found this bunch of them.  I had fun taking pictures til one of them went for my shoe laces. 

It was a lot of fun and I like finding a little spot of the beaten path for a day of fishing. 

No comments: