Thursday, October 15, 2009

Look what we found!


I am just loving having only Norma in the mornings while all the boys go to school! Yesterday we went to Target. I was told it was the only place to find a "B-Band" It is to wear with your regular pants when you are pregnant so that it will hold them up when you can't do them up. I thought I would try this since it was half the cost of a new pair of maternity pants. First off, I LOVE IT! Second, while we were walking though the store we spotted these. Ruby slippers! Norma is going to be Dorthy for Halloween this year with Wall-E as Toto. She was so excited to see them and wore them all day! She would have worn them to bed too if I hadn't spotted her getting under the covers with them still on! I love this girl! We have so much fun just being "the girls" during the day!

1 comment:

Brian and Tonya said...

Those are so cute. I don't blame her for trying to wear them to bed.