Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekend

Now I have some time I can post about this weekend. I'm sure you have all seen Heather's blog and that she got to surprise Zac for his birthday with a weekend away. So her kids were here. First I'd just like to say what a wonderful baby Jennifer is!!!

I had gotten out these baby toys for Jennifer and all the kids had so much fun with them. It was fun because they all played together so well.
Eric had had a solider sign his hand at school on Friday when they came to talk to the kids. I told him he couldn't go all weekend without washing his hands and that I would take a picture of it for him.Then Jennifer saw I had the camera out and had to come over for me to take her picture too!
I am so not ready for a baby! These girls were wide awake at 6 a.m.!!! Not use to that! I'm use to Tucker getting breakfast for the kids on Saturday mornings so I can stay in bed til 9. But 6?
We put the girls that were up in our bed to watch cartoons so they wouldn't wake everyone else. (Norma's not the happiest when she gets woke up.) I wanted to take a picture of Nate curled up at the bottom of the bed with them but he wouldn't let me. :)We ended up having some of my friends over on Saturday too so there were a total of 9 kids in the house and only 2 adults for about 3 hours. It was crazy but all the kids played together so well! They even played quietly down stairs while Jennifer took her second nap! It was amazing! I also made chicken noodle soup that they all ate. It was a good weekend and I was so glad I could help out Heather so her and Zac could have this time!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, you rock!

Jordyn Parry said...

Cute pictures! Looks like craziness but fun :)