Thursday, April 29, 2010

Talking to Thadd










Kate is beginning to coo and talk all the time now. It is so cute to watch and the other day I had been trying to get her to smile so I could get a picture of it and then Thadd came home. I know that I've said it before and I'll say it a lot, but Thadd and Kate have some sort of connection that is hard to describe. We just need to see it. They are so in-tune with each other. Kate loves her Thadd and Thadd loves his Kate. Thadd was the first to get a smile too. On this day, Thadd had just come home from school. I really wish I had video taped the whole thing because you can't hear all the cute noises she makes for him and everything. I tried to put the pictures in order so you can kind of see how it all went. I really wish you could have heard it though.

No comments: