Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Decided

Okay people, I'm going private again. If you want to see this blog, please leave a comment with your email so that I can add you. Now please know, I don't know why sometimes it will not let you back on to the blog. If I have your email, it should let you on once you sign in. Last time I was private, I know that some of you could not get to the blog. I'm just going to say Sorry in advance for that. But I really need to go private. I have no problem adding who every wants to read this, as long as I know you or you leave a convincing comment. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do i get to be on the list? Love you!

John P Parry said...

I get to be second.

The Sohm's said...

seukra@yahoo.com I would love to still be able to view your blog

The Sohm's said...

sorry this is abby by the way. I am on nicoles blog

Melissa Norman said...

Hi, I would love to be on the list
norm441@alpine.k12.ut.us

markell said...

I wanna read it - full8292@vandals.uidaho.edu

Christina Olson said...

I like to follow! usu219@yahoo.com. Our family website is www.theolsonfam.net

Jordyn Parry said...

jordykates@gmail.com

Peter and Katie said...

I think you have our email. Definetly keep us on the list!

Janett said...

Add me, Add me!!! boogievonwoog@aol.com

I love seeing what your cute family is up to.

Becky Gockley said...

Add me please! Thanks for the invite-it will be so fun to read and keep updated on what you are up to! bbgock@hotmail.com