Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Splash park, Bubbles and Backyard swimming

We have found a splash park that I have just fallen in love with! It was perfect for me and my kids. One: It is FREE!!! Two: It was just what I needed to find for my kids. It works for all of them. Tucker, who doesn't like getting wet that much can get as wet as he wants. Thad, who loves running through the water can play in the fountain as much as he wants. And Norma, my water baby, can swim to her little hearts content. It is close and it was crowded but so very nice that it will be a favorite of ours for the summer and the years to come.



After the splash park we went to Nana and Papa's to hang out with Winni while I sewed with my mom. I got out all our bubble things to take with us and they had a blast chasing them. It is always so windy right there in Lehi and so it was perfect for chasing bubbles. Winni just sat there and did Norma's bubble wand while they ran around the yard.






Had to throw these ones of Norma in here. I love her hair like this and it is one of the few things she will be still long enough for. It is war every time I even get the brush and comb to do her hair.
























Here are the pictures of Kate in her swimming suit and her first time in the pool. We got this cute little swim suit from a someone for Norma. I think I may have put it on her once and I'm sure this will be the first and last time Kate wears it too. Norma loved having here in there with her but Kate was not so sure. Final decision: does Not like the pool. But very cute in a swim suit. Good thing I don't have to worry about her getting in the water for reals til next year.

No comments: