Monday, June 21, 2010

Just a few things

I have been so busy this last week and this week isn't looking any slower but I have just a min to post a few things that have been going on at our house.

Norma was so cute last week when it was so windy outside. She found this cape and had me put it on her, then, in only the way Norma can think of things, she says to me, "I think it's windy enough outside I could fly." What a girl!This is where Kate sits as I do almost everything around the kitchen. Last weekend we did a lot of BBQ's with friends and family and I made a lot of cookies and goodies. Kate just likes being where she is not forgotten.These are what I have been so busy making this last week. I made 8 of them. I had a friend that was selling some crafts that she made and told me she would try to sell some diaper bags for me. Unfortunately, none sold. So it was a lot of time spent on these and I still have them all, so if you know of anyone who is looking for a diaper bag that is original and made with love, let them know I have some that I can sell them.I had to throw this one in here too. Kate looked so cute in green yesterday, (Thanks Lisa for this flower! I use it all the time, it's one of my favorites on her!) and she was enjoying being with Aunt Kathryn so much, I just had to take a picture of the 2 Kate's. Love Little Kate's chubby checks! They look huge in this picture!I also have some pictures of Kate getting in the pool for the first time, she didn't like it much. I need to go edit them though. We have been a busy little family and just having a good summer break. Hoping to get a lot done this week and spend time out in the sun and water!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So cute! Norma looks so happy and I love seeing how cute and little Kate looks in that bumbo.