Thursday, September 2, 2010

AHHHHHH!!!

We were running late this morning and as we were all running out to the car, Tucker pointed out this...It has to be 6 inches across! He found it when I asked him to take out some garbage for me and being the good son he is, brought up the garbage can from the road. THIS was where we keep our cans. Norma was freaked out, running to the car as fast as she could! We nearly missed Tuckers bus because I had to take a picture. When we pulled up after dropping the boys off, it had moved down to the ground. "I am NOT getting out!" was Norma response. I had to carry her, the dog (I didn't want him thinking he could play with it) and the baby in one at a time. Man, what trouble one spider can make. (I was going to put "little" spider, but who am I kidding, it is HUGE!)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Did you said 6 inches! W O W !!! If it was black I'd say it was a Tarantula!

I guess the heavy rains have grown a number of large things in Eagle Mountain.

CORY AND ABBY said...

That is so disgusting!

Becky Gockley said...

I hate spiders! That one is HUGE!