Monday, August 15, 2011

Mexican Cruise 2011

Nate's dad took all the adults in the family on a cruise.  First, Thank you!!!  It was a blast!  We got to the ship and Winni texted me and told me to send her lots of pictures.  That is when I realized, I'd forgotten our camera!  It was a sad day.  So all these pictures are what everyone else took.  I'll post again when I get more from people. ;0)




We had to do a safety drill so we would know what to do if we needed to get off the ship.  Lisa had the idea to start the "wave"  Justin Coole was very for it and they had half the line doing it before getting yelled at.  The people behind us thought that we had already been drinking and when Nate told them we don't drink they didn't believe him.



Shopping in Mexico.  Lisa ran across the street to get this picture.

The "Blow Hole"  It was actually pretty cool to watch.  This is one of only 3 in the world.  Becky got this great picture of it.

I could have stayed all day at the beach.  I wish I had brought my swim suit with me.  It was so nice and lovely!

Heather was in a game show.  At first the game wasn't working right and so the guys would try and sing the songs or say the phrases.  It was pretty funny.

Justin C was picked next.  It was the best when he knew the Miss American theme song before the girls playing did.  The host made him come to the front of the stage, walk across doing the Miss America wave and then act like a tiger.  It was hilarious!  I'd post the video that Heidi took but I can't steal it off of Facebook.


Waiting for one of the shows.  We had a lot of people so we always showed up early to get spots for us all.

Waiting to go to dinner.

Look at that moon!  It was so pretty.  We couldn't find Zac and Devin and after this picture was taken we looked over and they were right in front of us in the hot tub.

So we had to get a picture with them.  The lady wasn't to happy about it. :0)

Waiting for one of the comedy shows.  They were so funny and so much fun!
This was so much fun and I loved going with everyone and getting to spend so much time with them.  Nate and I have decided that we are cruise people and are really looking forward to going on another one in the future.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Glad you had a good time, looks like fun times:)