Thursday, August 18, 2011

Norma's Dance Recital

Norma had her dance dress rehearsal today.  We will be on the deer hunt for the real one tomorrow night so we dressed her up and made her all pretty for the fake one. :0)  Her favorite part; lipstick.

She is such a poser!

I love doing her hair!  I love these flowers too. :0)

Nate was in charge of taking pictures while I took the video.  Go here and here to see the video's.  Here are the pictures.  I don't know why they are so grainy.  I tried a few different setting on the camera and I'm pretty sure it was the lighting at the church.
Had to add one of cute baby Kate. :0)
Norma is number 5 in the row.

She did so well until...

She did not like this little girl pulling on her arm.  It was a bit of drama but her teacher is so good, got her settled right down and back out to do it one more time.


Another break with Katy. :0)
Nate loved that he caught the picture with them all in the air.  Cool huh!
Much better.

She loved it and did so well.  She loves dance class and it has been so fun for her to do this summer.  I hope that we can keep it up during school but we'll have to see.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love these pictures of Norma dancing (and posing)!

Kathryn said...

I do like the picture Nate got with the girls in motion and in the air! Good work there!

Bonnie said...

so cute!