Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My little Senorita and my "Nacho"

When we were in Mexico we got the kids some things.  Nate really wanted to get the boys some masks.  I found a really pretty shirt for Norma and when we saw this dress we knew that we needed it for Katy.

She does NOT like me taking pictures of her.  But isn't she so pretty!
She was so mad at me.
So I tried to be sneaky about it.
Then her Daddy started playing with her.  She was very into that.  I love this picture because we can see how happy she is to be playing with her Dad and she is moving so fast that her hands and feet are blurry.
Just so you know, she is grinning at her Dad.
LOVE this one!
Nate walked into the kitchen and found her stealing an apple.  He took these pictures.  Now she'll smile for him and the camera but not for me.
Norma did not like her shirt.  She told me that I can save it for Kate.  She won't wear it.  I'm so sad because I got the purple one just for her and I had really liked the pink one.  But I knew that I needed to get purple for Norma.  Hopefully she'll change her mind.

Tucker doesn't like his mask either.  Thad thought they were really cool.  But he didn't want my taking a picture of him in it.  So I had to be sneaky again and got one in the car.


I really do have the funniest kids in the world.

No comments: