Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Break Has Started

 What a great start to the holiday beak!  It started when Aunt Kathryn came to spend the night last night.  We had a ward Christmas party this morning where the kids got doughnuts for breakfast and then Santa came and read us a wonderful story.  Then home to do a bit of cleaning and then games, hot cocoa and lunch.
I truly have some wonderful kids!  The are amazing and the best helper.  The tend to know when their Dad has worked all night and has to sleep all day.  They get a bit noisy but for the most part, they are good and quiet.

I had to show you these mugs that my sister Becky gave us for the Powell family gift exchange.  I love them!  Each one has our names on them and something that is just for us.  They are perfect and we love having them in our window seal.  It was pretty funny though, when we brought them home and Norma saw the one that said, "Nathan" she was worried that we had taken one of the cousins mugs.  She didn't remember that her dad and her cousin share the same name. :0)

1 comment:

Becky Gockley said...

I am so glad you like them! That's funny about Norma! Made me laugh.