Monday, January 9, 2012

Coming Home from Church

I'm not so sure about this 11am church.  I'm not so sure about it when I have to go by myself with 4 kids.  Now I have a primary calling and have to go by myself with 4 kids.  Then I have to remember that I'm there by myself with 4 kids and can't wait for someone to get the baby and bring her to me.  Good thing I have Tucker.  I was waiting for parents to come get the 7 three year olds that I am now a teacher of when I remembered I needed to be getting my own child.  It was a very long 3 hours at church and I hope that I can have a better attitude about it next week.  If I prepare myself before hand it will be, right?

But then I came home to this.

Not only had she eaten half of the track that the kids just love playing with but she had gotten to my box of Christmas boxes and bags and gotten herself stuck.  Yeah, you can see, she knew she was in trouble.  Big time.
You can't tell but she has the ribbon handle around her body and under an arm.  I had to cut it off.  Let just say this was not a nice way to come home after the day at church I had just had.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh man, sorry it was a hard day, that is hard when you are waiting on others to get their kids so you can get yours. I hope it gets better, hang in there.

Becky Gockley said...

Sounds like a horrible Sunday. I am so sorry! It would be hard to go to church by yourself with four kids! Way to do it!