Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crafting at the Cabin

The cabin is usually full of games, food, sledding and reading for me.  This time, I brought a craft to do for all us ladies.  If you haven't noticed, I have become a Pinterest freak.  I found so many cute craft ideas that I had a hard time thinking of just one or two to bring to the cabin to do.  I brought up stuff to make wreaths.  We had a blast working on them.

The best friends a girl could ask for.

This is Steph's wreath. 
This one is mine. 
I didn't quite explan very well that we were planning on doing a 4th of July wreath to Tara and she had her's halfway wrapped in white before we could tell her.  So she did this.

I love it.  We had so much fun!  I can not wait to craft with these ladies again and to hang out.  It was so nice just relaxing and having fun all weekend long.  We really get along so well and I hope that we do things like this much more often!

No comments: