Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cool Cake/ Cool Husband

 Nate had a co-worker retire and we went to a dinner in his honor last night.  This cake is just amazing to me.  His other co-worker and his wife, both Troopers, made this cake.
 The hat is cake!  The badges and handcuffs are molds of real ones and made out of chocolate.  I wanted to steal them but being in a room full of cops...

Diane and Glade got Nate to pose for some pictures when he stopped by their house one day while working.  More than I've been able to get him to do.  So I had to share. ;0)

 I love my husband and I'm so grateful that he loves his job.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I especially like the picture of Nate riding the bike!

Wow - check out that cake. It would have been hard for me to resist taking some of the chocolate too.

Becky Gockley said...

What an amazing cake! It looks so real! Looks like a fun night.