Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World

Everyone has been talking about the end of the world that was going to happen today.  At 5 this morning I kind of thought it happened.  There was the biggest crash I have every heard.  I thought the house was falling in or an earthquake was breaking the house apart.  I sat up screaming and hitting Nate.  I have never screamed that loud in my life. 

This was the noise.

No end of the world or house falling apart.  Well, the house kind of falling apart.  Our closet fell in.  We really didn't have it loaded to heavy but with the train and how it was built, it just didn't hold up.


Nate tried to fix it with zip-ties.  Lets hope that it works and stays that way.


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow! That's quite the site. I'm glad it's all back together and, like you, hope it stays that way.

Becky Gockley said...

That's hilarious! I would have screamed as well. What timing!