Monday, December 17, 2012

Family Weekend

I can not believe that I didn't get a single picture from this weekend.  Then again, I can.  I've been really bad with the camera.  So I'll just make of list of all the things I wish I would have taken a picture of.

- The kids helping bring in a car full of presents.  All for them. As big as they are too.
-Katy not getting enough of Nana.
-Sitting with Papa to watch a movie because Nana is snoring to loud.
-The boys cross-stitching all night long and how far they got.
-Going to church the next day and having Katy sit with Nana the whole time.
-Looking down the pew and seeing Thad, Winni, Tucker, Nana, Katy and Papa all sewing with the cardboard sewing set.
-As soon as Sacrament was over, Katy grabbing Papa's hand to take her to nursery!  (Big victory here by the way.  She never went before the move.)
-All of us walking out of church with our hands full of Hostess products.  They were giving them away. :0)
-Enjoying a Sunday dinner together again.
-Everyone helping clean up.
-Playing cribbage with my Mom, Dad and Winni.  Mom hasn't played with us in years!  I forget how fun she is to play cards with.
-Red cream soda coming out of Winni's nose.  Looked like it hurt. ;0)
-Not wanting them to leave but being so happy that they are coming back for Christmas!

Love you Mom, Dad and Winni!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't say how fun it was to hear you and Winni talk and talk :) Thank you for letting us stay and feel the peace and love in your home. Love you all!

Kathryn said...

Thanks for sharing the list of memorable events! I'm hoping to join you all for the next trip.

Becky Gockley said...

What a fun weekend! I am so glad you had family come to see you! Sounds like a blast!